- Shalini Sharma (2009). Study on Impact of Heavy metal on Brachythecium populeum. Ecological Indicator. Vol. 9.
- Shalini Sharma (2009). Depletion of Natural Resources At Goa, India – Case Study, IOP Conference Series- Global Risks, Challenges and decision; Earth & Environmental Science, 6, 2009, pg.35.28.
- Shalini Sharma (2008). Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) – Awareness & Decision’s status in India, Proceedings of 23rd Indian Engineering Congress-The Institution of Engineers (India); Dec. 2008.
- Dr. Shalini Sharma (2009). Clean Technologies in Power Sector & Role of Engineers for Efficient Implementation. Proceeding of 25th National Convention of Civil Engineers- National Seminar on Climate Change - Role of Civil Engineers; October 2009.
- Dr. Shalini Sharma (2010). Affects of Climate Change and Sea Level Rise on South Asian Countries, Proceedings of FEISCA Regional Seminar, Chittagong, Bangladesh; 01 to 03 January 2010.
- Dr. Shalini Sharma; “India’s National Action Plan for Climate Change and its Implementation”; 2nd Global Conference on Environmental Governance and Democracy, “Strengthening Institutions to Address Climate Change and Advance a Green Economy”, 17-19 Sept. 2010, Yale University, USA.
- Dr. Shalini Sharma; Global Reporting of Technology Transfer – Strategy for Introducing low Carbon Technologies to Developing & least Developed Countries, International Conference on Green Power: Vision 2020, 9-11 Dec.2010, The Institution of Engineers-Annpara Centre & HINDALCO, India.
- Dr. Shalini Sharma (2009). Climate Change– Threat for National Security & Challenge for Military Forces. Combating Climate Change by Management of Ozone Depleting Substances in Defense Applications, EME, New Delhi.